Starting a Medicare Call Center
If you are trying to find a way to exponentially grow your Medicare sales book, you might want to consider Starting a Medicare Call Center. Due to the recent outbreak of COVID19, many agents are looking for alternative ways to find new clients without inviting people to attend a large informational gathering and putting people at risk.
In this post, we provide some information for you to consider if you want to start a Medicare call center. We will cover the requirements you must meet in order to set up a call center and be CMS compliant.
There are many steps that need to be in place before you can get started with your call center:
1. The first step is to be contracted with every carrier you plan to sell.
2. You must meet the carrier specific production requirements.
3. You will need to have at least 5 dedicated call center agents.
4. A full time management team must be in place.
5. An approved data collection system must be in place.
6. Call center agents must have CMS approved call scripts to work from.
7. Each carrier must approve the scripts and also be able to perform carrier specific reviews.
8. The call center must meet all compliance and data security requirements.
9. You must provide alternate language translation services for those prospects that need it
10. There must be an approved, electronic enrollment platform used for all applications you take.
I know this seems like alot, but these steps are in place for both your protection and for the protection of your potential clients.
Crowe and Associates provides agents with the help they need to start a compliant call center and really get their business growing!
If you are interested in starting a call center for your agency; please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help guide you through the process and help you decide if this is the right step for your business.